Geographical Indications are valuable to producers from particular regions; they identify the goods as originating in a particular territory or a region or locality in that territory. Geographical Indications are used to indicate the regional origin of particular goods
whether they are agricultural products or manufactured goods, provided that those goods derive their particular characteristics from their geographic origin Geographical Indications are also indicators of quality, they let consumers know that the goods come from an area where a given quality, reputation or other characteristic of the goods is essentially attributable to their geographic origin. In addition, GI’s are business interests, GI’s exist solely to promote the goods of a particular area.
WHEN YOU NEED ANY LEGAL ASSISTANCE FOR PROTECTION OF YOUR RIGHTS AEQUITASJURIS LAW LLP IS HERE TO HELP.
- Infringement of Geographical Indications
- Geographical Indications litigation
- Geographical Indications Prosecution and Defense
- Protection of Intellectual Properties
- Disputes with Registration of Geographical Indications
- And all other incidental matters, disputes, and litigations related to the Geographical Indications.