Arbitration is a well-established and widely used means to resolve the Alternative disputes. It is one of the several kinds of Alternative Dispute Resolution, which provide parties to a controversy with a choice other than litigation. Unlike litigation, arbitration takes place out of court: the two sides select an impartial third party, We are involved in doing Arbitration ,Conciliation and mediation for various national and multinational companies, public sectors and individuals throughout India and outside India wherever the arbitration takes place. Our Firm lawyers are expertise in arbitration.
Aequitasjuris Law LLP handling high value Domestic & International arbitrations. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, is the law that governs arbitrations in India. It is based on the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNICATRAL) model law on International Commercial Arbitration. India is also a signatory to the New York Convention (1960) and the Geneva Convention (1924). The Arbitration and Conciliation Act can be a tricky legislation as practical judicial interpretation is of great significance in its applicability.
Aequitasjuris Law LLP provides a full complement of legal services. The Law firm's experienced attorneys, knowledgeable and accomplished in a wide variety of practice areas, value your trust and confidence and are prepared to represent, preserve and protect your interests. Aequitasjuris is the well known Law Firm In India providing Alternate Dispute Resolution Services, We Provide Services and resolve Issues for both Domestic and International Arbitration. Our Firm ( Arbitration in India and Arbitration in Hyderabad) has Well experienced, Skilled and Professional Lawyers .The Aequitasjuris Law LLP has an excellent track record which makes Us the leading Law Firm in India.
WHEN YOU NEED ANY LEGAL ASSISTANCE FOR PROTECTION OF YOUR RIGHTS AEQUITASJURIS LAW LLP IS HERE TO HELP.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appointment of arbitrators
- Arbitration Award execution
- Challenging the award before the competent court
- Commercial Arbitration
- Domestic Arbitration
- Enforcing foreign arbitral awards
- International Arbitration
- Making agreement with Arbitration Clause
- To Seek any interim relief before the commencement of Arbitration
- Conducting Domestic Arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients
- Representing clients before High Courts and Supreme Court in arbitration petitions
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures