A Writ of Mandamus can be filed before the High Court and Supreme Court to direct any authority or public office or corporation, inferior courts or the Government directing to do a particular act therein specified which pertains to his or their office and itâ€™s further in the nature of public duties against the citizens.
WHEN YOU NEED ANY LEGAL ASSISTANCE FOR PROTECTION OF YOUR RIGHTS AEQUITASJURIS LAW LLP IS HERE TO HELP.
- For a directions to any department either Central Government or State Government for their inaction
- For a directions to any Public authority for their in action
- For a directions to any corporation including Municipal Corporations for their inaction.
- For a directions to any university either Central or State for their inaction
- For a directions to any Quasi Judicial Authority for their inaction
- For a directions to any Bank or Financial Institutions