Enforcement of respective right accured to the wife, children, parents and other relatives of the person as his successor upon his demise by way of testamentary and non-testamentary succession in respect of both immoveable properties and moveable property including shares, deposits, bank balance, Insurance claims etc. by obtaining of succession certificate, declaration etc.
- Right/share of wife in the property of her husband
- Right/share of wife in the property of her father and mother
- Right/share of son/s and daughter/s in the property of father and mother
- Right of husband in the property of wife
- Right of father and mother in the sons property
- Right/share of sons and daughters in the property of predeceased father
- Right/share of sons and daughters in the property of predeceased Mother
- Succession by will
- Succession by inheritance.
Drafting, Preparation of Various documents in respect of Distribution, Division and Settlement of Properties, inter-se and intra-vivo between persons etc.
WHEN YOU NEED ANY LEGAL ASSISTANCE FOR PROTECTION OF YOUR RIGHTS AEQUITASJURIS LAW LLP IS HERE TO HELP.