Insurance is a very vital and crucial part of the life, which indemnifies all the acts affecting the individuals and legal entities. An agreement by which the company or the state undertakes to provide a guarantee for compensation for specified loss, damage, illness or death in return to for payment of specified premium.
Compensation for death, injury, or accident suffered by a workman in the course of his employment and paid to him or his dependents. The Compensation is paid as per the Workmen’s Compensation Act depending upon the wage/ salary for
- Death during the course of employment
- Partial disablement during the court of employment
- Permanent total disablement during the court of employment
- Permanent partial disablement during the court of employment
- Temporary disablement during the court of employment
- Injuries during the court of employment
Contact us today if you need any legal assistance or advice in respect of Workmen Compensation.