Civil Law is a body of rules that defines and protects the private rights of citizens, offers legal remedies that may be sought in a dispute, It is also Known as the body of laws of a state or nation regulating ordinary private matters, as distinct from laws regulating criminal, political, or military matters.
A comprehensive system of rules and principles usually arranged in codes and easily accessible to citizens and jurists. An adaptable system, with civil codes avoiding excessive detail and containing general clauses that permit adaptation to change. A primarily legislative system, yet leaving room for the judiciary to adjust rules to social change and new needs, by way of interpretation and creative jurisprudence.
Civil Litigation services for all courts pertaining to the filing of various types of civil suits:
- Civil Injunctions including Permanent and Mandatory Injunctions.
- Suit for Declaration before Civil courts.
- Suit for partition.
- Suit for Recovery of money.
- Suit for Mesne Profits.
- Suit for recovery of Civil damage.s
- Suit for recovery of possession.
- Civil defamation suit.
- Filing and defending of various appeals such as Civil Appeals before High Court by expert Indian civil lawyer.
- Filing and defending of Civil Revisions, FAO, RSA and all such petitions by highly qualified and expert Indian civil lawyer.
- Filing and defending of Execution proceedings for execution of Civil decrees and all the related proceedings therein by expert Indian civil lawyer.
- Filing and defending of Special Leave Petition (SLP) Civil before Supreme Court of India by highly qualified and expert Indian civil lawyer.
- Filing and defending of Transfer Petition (TP) before Supreme Court of India for transfer of case from one state to another.
- Breach of contract matters arising out of business and commercial transactions.
- Enforcement of contract, enforcement of Arbitration Agreement matters.
- Specific Performance matters.
- Recovery of business dues, supply chain disputes, damages arising out of loss of goods.
- Civil Law advises on all civil law matters by team of highly qualified and expert Indian Civil Lawyers.
- Online legal advice and legal services for civil laws by expert Indian civil lawyer for quick and easy resolution of Civil disputes.
- All types of Contingent Civil Matters including Mortgage laws.
- All types of property dispute matters.
- Drafting and vetting of all types Of online Legal Documents related to contracts, agreements, sale and purchase, transfer, assignment of property or auction able rights.
- IPR, Copyright and Patent disputes involving civil laws, enforcement of rights.
We at AequitasJuris Law Firm represent a number of government bodies, companies as well as individual clients with respect to their Civil litigation matters We represent clients on all types of Civil and Commercial litigation in all the courts and tribunals in the country. We have our network of Civil Litigation attorneys around the country. AequitasJuris Law Firm holds experienced and skilled Civil Lawyers in India to defend individuals in civil legal matters, we represent Civil Lawyers all over India which ranges from the Supreme Court, High Courts, District Courts, etc